- Our PEPSI Club Lounge. This gets you an awesome Studio Lounger beanbag in a prime viewing position.
- The Good old grass. Which you can pimp any way you like…almost – we have allowed 1.5m2 per person so that does exclude sofas, swags, beds, small wading pools and the like, but rugs, sleeping bags, low chairs are all good. We emphasis here LOW seating as if you bring an option any higher than someone sitting upright on the ground you will be asked to move to the rear or side of the space. If you love your deckchair then check out the next option.
- The Deckchair Area. If you do have a favourite outdoor deckchair that is molded to your body shape and you know you’re home in, then book a Deckchair ticket. You’ll still have a great position knowing that you won’t be in the way of others and we can guarantee a spot here and give you bonus points for thinking ahead.
Other potential options:
- The Pallets. We will have some seating pallets to utilise at the back to give you that extra bit of elevation. You can sit on them as is, hire a seat cushion, put a chair on them, whatever works for you. At this stage this is not a reserved area so it’s first in, best dressed. I don’t want to say it but this is probably where the cool people will end up – well those who missed out on the PEPSI Club Loungers anyway… and are not cool enough for The Platform.
- The Platform. This area is on the old station platform and makes a great balcony. The only catch is you’ll need an upright (deck) chair to see comfortably over the 1m guard rail. This area may not always be available as we are looking at VIP/Gold Class service on particular nights – it’s that prime a spot. On the nights it is open for general ticketing you may have the option for cable barrel tables giving yourself the challenge of creating your own Gold Class experience.
Lot’s of interesting options so choose wisely!