TERMS AND CONDITIONS / COMPETITIONS, Oatmill Cinema Complex
TERMS AND CONDITIONS / COMPETITIONS
WIN A COKE ESKY !
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who purchase tickets to Outdoor Screening of VICE (Win a Coke Esky) Competition and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of South Australia and South West of Victoria and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Oatmill Cinema and Landmark Pictures, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Oatmill Cinema Complex as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting from Tuesday 1st Jan at 6.30pm, SA time and ending Sunday 27th 4pm SA time. All online entries must be received by Sunday 27th 4pm SA time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by following the via the website link https://ticketing.oz.veezi.com/purchase/105?siteToken=ndh1jzkrtjstc1jtnhe4nn3drg The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Oatmill Cinema Complex. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Oatmill Cinema Complex.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive One Coca Cola ESKY with 4 drinks. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Oatmill Cinema Complex. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Oatmill Cinema Complex discretion. The prize is non-transferable. All prize-related expenses, including without limitation all
federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Oatmill Cinema Complex to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing or by community vote under the supervision of Oatmill Cinema Complex. Winner will be notified by Facebook or Messenger or Phone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Oatmill Cinema shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT OATMILL CINEMA COMPLEX’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Oatmill Cinema Complex, anyone acting on behalf of Oatmill Cinema Complex, and Oatmill Cinema Complex’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Oatmill Cinema Complex. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Oatmill Cinema Complex from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Oatmill Cinema Complex may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Oatmill Cinema Complex reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Oatmill Cinema Complex control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Oatmill Cinema Complex may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Oatmill Cinema Complex. Oatmill Cinema Complex reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Oatmill Cinema Complex has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer more than that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made Oatmill Cinema Complex reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Oatmill Cinema Complex and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that
may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND SOUTH AUSTRALIA/VICTORIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in South Australia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Oatmill Cinema Complex, 7 Percy Street, Mount Gambier, South Australia, Australia. Requests must be received no later than 14 days after the Competition has ended.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Oatmill Cinema Complex, 7 Percy Street, Mount Gambier, South Australia, Australia.
15. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Oatmill Cinema Complex, is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. ___ By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all the Official Rules.